Wednesday, November 12, 2014

GEESH...IT IS COLD OUT...

I know I have been putting off getting use to the fact
winter is coming.. been in denial ...big  time.. Heck
I finally gave up the shorts last week.

But holy cow, talk about fools rush in, with huge winds
and cold..  Tuesday just kept getting worse as the
day went on.  Ken had an doctors appointment at
4:30pm... and I could have swore that we were in
Alaska in mid January.  The wind blew so bad it
felt like my bones froze without touching the
flesh..

They say we will have 3 or 4 days of this and then
returning to almost 40 degrees by next Monday.
That this is just to break us in..

All I know is, that I got to find my mid winter
jacket, as the warm jacket (usually) didn't cut
it yesterday.

And I can't  complaint too much, after all the
mid-west is far worse than us.. and they have
been getting snow.. at least what little sprinkle
we had is nothing to what they are getting..
So got to be grateful for small favors

No comments: