Thursday, March 05, 2015

TEN YEARS...so fast

It has been 10 years ago when I  sat here one night, with nothing
to do, and not tired... ... reading a friend's blog.. and on the top.. it said.
YOU TOO CAN START A BLOG... IT IS AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3,

Being Dave Oliveria, who writs the Spokane Review Huckleberry's
on Line.. blog.. (but it was called Hot Potatoes or something like that,
at that time).  Had said to me, that I should start a blog... but there is
no way I could do that, I told him.. that I was a wordtosser, not a blogger.
So with that in mind, at the time I was reading Slight Detour by Marianne Love... I gave it a shot... calling myself the wordtosser, and the blog  I decided would be called FROM A SIMPLE MIND... as it is as simple as one's mind can be..   And it gave me a soap box to spout off my own thoughts.. and no one could take me to task for it.. after all it was my blog.  
Also I have told stories on myself... after all if you can't
laugh at yourself.. you have no right to laugh at other.  
The humor ones have been my favorites.. as it shows the tenderness of the human species.  Also I have written some about death's in my family.
My uncle.... My aunt... and then last year.. my brother... my words
of tribute to them.. and I think the one that is my favorite is the
one to my brother.. and the one I did on his birthday.. called I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU..  On December 23th 2014.
http://wordtosser.blogspot.com/2014/12/this-is-what-i-would-have-told-you.html

Here is what I wrote on the late evening.. of the 4th.  for the 5th of March.

Saturday, March 5, 2005
From a Simple  Mind

March  5, 2005

Going to try this out...I am just a word tosser...but a lazy one... don't know if I have enough in my mind to do a daily blog. So don't expect much...



POSTED BY WORD TOSSER AT 10:39PM     NO COMMENTS:

1 comment:

Marianne Love said...

Congratulations on meeting this milestone, Cis.

No longer are we "blobbers," cuz the world finally figured it out.

Here's to another ten!