Saturday, July 04, 2015

HAPPY 4th of JULY from SANDPOINT, IDAHO

 This gal has made sure that the parade and its area runs smoothly for years..
Thank you Cherie Lane
 people gathered

 AND BELIEVE  IT OR NOT... IT STARTED AT 10:02... Sandpoint is well known
for late starts. up to an half an hour late..









































THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF THE WHOLE PARADE... IT WAS
THE FIESTA  BONITA MEXICAN RESTAURANT in Ponderay... they had the best
music... and the horses.. oh, my gosh.. they were fabulous, as you can see I took
a lot of pictures of them prancing.... so beautiful...










and then there was a pup along for the ride...



I want one of these.. when I win the lotto, it will be high on my list


and as time ran out.....
 we headed to the shady area, where we parked our car to get out of town with ease

No comments: