Monday, August 10, 2015

Sunday ...good day for books....

We finally........finally got rain.. A good rain.
Our weekend guests have left.

So it was a good day to read or watch
television.   But I got to ask you.. what
happen to television on Sunday afternoon?
Remember we have antenna, which by
the way is working out really well. Saving
us over $70 a month.

But when we went to see what to watch it was
channel after channel of PAID PROGRAM...
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO SUNDAY
AFTERNOON PROGRAMS? 

We get ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, AND FOX.
All of them with the exception of PBS..
had PAID PROGRAM .. better known
as half hour commercials.

There wasn't anything I wanted to watch
on the 3 PBS channels we get.

So I did the best next thing.. turn off the

television and open my book that I am reading. 

No comments: