Monday, September 28, 2015

KILL THEM ALL....

Kill them, Kill them all...
Kill every one of the sumofbatches...

No, I am not talking about Congress..
Killing would be too good for them, with
the way they are ruling right now. No, not
making rules.. ruling..

I am talking about flies.. Flies every where.
It is bad enough that they are outside.. but
now that it is getting colder, they are moving
inside. 

So I walk and keep a vigilant, my eyes
going like a radar... with fly swatter in
hand. And then they disappear, like they
can see the dang  thing.
But as soon as I sit down without the
fly swatter, in they come.. dive bombing.


I didn't think much about flies in the past.
I just swished them away..  off my food,
off my body.. and then  I saw the movie.
THE FLY...   O. M. G. .. uuuaggggghhhhhh.
FLIES THROW UP ON WHAT EVER
THEY ARE GOING TO LICK OR EAT.
THAT MEANS ME.. OR MY FOOD..
And they do it as soon as they land on
anything. 

KILL THEM. KILL THEM.. KILL
THEM ALL.... 

by the way.. RAID's fly catcher????
the spray might work.. but that new

catcher is crap.  in my humble opinion.  

No comments: